Updated: Oct 17, 2022
The Medical Counselling Commission (MCC) will soon publish a counselling Schedule for the National Qualification and Entrance Examination, NEET-UG 2022. The MCC allocates 15% of AIQ (All India Quota) seats to students and for the remaining 85% seats, each state has individual advice policies.
A NEET AIQ's counselling process may be divided into four rounds: Round 1, Round 2, Clean-up, and Stray Vacancy Round. Once AIQ and State Quota Counselling Plans are published, applicants can review them
NEET 2022: AIQ COUNSELLING websites:
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) — mcc. nic.in
AYUSH Admissions Central counselling Committee (AACCC) — aaccc.gov.i
NEET 2022: STATE QUOTA COUNSELLING WEBSITES:
Jammu and Kashmir: jkbopee.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh: dme.mponline.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh: upneet.gov.in
West Bengal: wbmcc. nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh: apdhte.nic.in
Tamil Nadu: tnmedicalselection.net
Rajasthan: The website will be announced soon
NEET counselling 2022: Eligibility criteria
Candidates who qualify for the NEET are eligible to apply for NEET 2022 counselling.
Without their permission, candidates from Jammu and Kashmir would not be permitted to attend All India NEET counselling.
through the MCC website, those who will sign up for NEET 2022 counselling.
All NEET-qualified applicants are welcome to participate in the AIQ counselling for Deemed Universities.
NEET 2022 Counselling Process:
Four rounds of NEET-UG 2022 counselling, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round, will be held by MCC for AIQ. The remaining seats will be filled by the MCC in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round after Round 2 is over. Actions to be taken consist of:
Step 1: Finish the MCC NEET enrolment process and make a payment for further process.
Step 2: Filling out and locking the NEET 2022 counselling option form
Step 3: Round 1 seat distribution and result disclosure
Step 4: Reporting to the designated Medical or Dental College (with the possibility of free entry/exit) in
Step 5: Net vacant seats for Round 2 are published.
Step 6: Fill out a new NEET counselling round 2 choice form and register for counselling (not mandatory for applicants who have already registered).
Step 7: Seating allocation round two (exit with forfeiture of security amount option available)
Step 8: Enrol in medical and dentistry schools to prepare for round 2 (candidates once joined the allotted seat are not allowed to vacate the seat).
Step-by-Step NEET 2022 Counseling Process:
Step 1: Register for NEET counselling:
Candidates who are qualified and eligible must register at mcc.nic.in. The NEET roll number, registration number, applicant's name, mother's name, and date of birth must all be entered. Next, make an online credit card or debit card payment for the NEET counselling charge and security fee.
Step 2: Choosing options for NEET counselling in 2022
How should the options be entered for 2022's NEET counselling? How? Read on. Candidates must create a mock application and list their top college preferences. If they want to know their chances of enrolling in college based on historical data, they can utilise the NEET college predictor. In 2022, they will have this range of options to choose from for the NEET counselling procedure.
Step 3: Seat Allocation for NEET 2022
As soon as they are made available, candidates must log in and download their seat allocation letters. The first round offers a free exit, and the second round offers a penalty exit.
Step 4: Reporting to the Designated College
A candidate must report to the assigned college to finish the admissions procedures after getting a seat allocation. It is not required to report or join during the first round. Those who want to upgrade or take a seat must join and report. If applicants don't want to risk losing their security deposit by choosing not to participate, seat allocation must be followed by reporting and joining in the second round. Candidates must bring the originals of the required documents upon reporting to the designated college.
List of Documents Required:
The following set of documents may be required by candidates once the registration procedure for NEET UG counselling 2022 begins:
Date of birth certificate.
NEET-UG 2022 hall ticket/admit card.
Scanned copies of passport-size photographs.
The Scanned signature of the candidates.
Any valid ID proof like PAN card, Voter ID, or Aadhaar card.
Disability certificate (if any).
Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable).
10th class passing marks certificate.
12th class passing marks certificate.
NEET-UG 2022 rank/scorecard.
Result notice of NEET UG Exam 2022.
Category certificate (if any).